An account specialist is the lifeline of our agency. We are looking for individuals to offer comfort and guidance to our customers. You will build and maintain relationships through sales of our products and services. Most importantly you’re helping to deliver our promise of providing a piece of mind to our customers with care.
First year earnings average is between $30K to $50K. We reward our employees through a combination of base salary, incentives, bonuses, and uncapped commissions.
At Everett Insurance Group, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We offer flexible work hours and put an emphasis on an emphasis on regular hours, flex scheduling, and generous time off through paid holidays, vacation days, and more.
We encourage our employees to continue and further their education. This includes regular coaching planning, to paid training, licensing, and 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses, we’re dedicated to your continued growth, because we know it leads to continued success.
CORE JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Answer a high volume of calls.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) required.
- Solicit, sell, and negotiate new business policies.
- Review renewals.
- Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving techniques are required.
- Client/Claims liaison.
- Implement/adhere to company and Agency guidelines.
- General customer service duties as presented.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills – oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life